Monday, January 23, 2012

Silly Rambles!

Yay a new section! *dance dance*
Okay dance session over, now for an Intro! This section is entirely dedicated to silly nonsense stuff that runs inside my mind, from weird dreams to something that intrigues me on a day to day basis. I came up with the idea of making this section just this morning when I was on my way to work, a silly thing that made me smile also made me realise that I should share it with others just for the fun of it. So I do hope you enjoy the new section, I do hope this new section intrigues you in some way and I really do hope your brains don't turn out to become something like mine...like scrambled eggs.....I like scrambled eggs...actually I have a sudden craving for noodles right now with scrambled eggs..no fried eggs *slurp*....ahh great now I'm really hungry!anyways catch you with a new post soon! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment