Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hidden


So I was going to post a new comic today, then again I was pretty proud of this one and I could not wait to share it..I was listening to one of my favorite songs the other day and I loved one of the lines mentioned in the song, somehow in the end I just wanted to make this..so here it is......Ta Da!!!

Oh, and this is the first time I learnt to use my art and merge it with different backgrounds like this antique one.....it worked!!Yay!!!...again Ta Da!!!!!

And I am done talking.....for now........Ta da....oops I mean byeee byeeee!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. That is a cool quote. I like your illustration as well. I've always been curious about how you make your digital artworks. Would you mind talking about your artistic process? (You don't have to give away your secrets if you don't want to though! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeheee Oh no I have no secret skills..if anything I am happy to share ideas with others :D :D :D

      Usually whatever I draw is on paper and scanned into my Laptop...I use Paint Sai software for colouring. Paint sai is pretty helpful and extremely easy to use, it is like my painting buddy I cannot part with it lolll

      For now I have an eye on getting a graphic tablet to make drawing easier....when things get settled then I will for sure buy one.... oh someday it will be mine...someday over the rainbow *Nikki has disconnected to the real world* LOL XD

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! I just took a look at Paint Sai. It looks neat!

    I've been yearning to get a tablet too. I don't know how to use tablets, but all my friends have one, so I think I could learn. I have to do a lot of graphic design at my job (in real-time vs. blog-time, I finally found employment! Yea! LOL) but I don't have access to a full-version of Photoshop. GIMP does a pretty comparable job, but it's definitely not focused on drawing like Paint Sai.

    Maybe someday... like you said! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy for employement!haha!
      Hope both our graphic tablet dreams come soon...someday! ;D

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful!! Great going girl. (:

    ReplyDelete