Thursday, October 4, 2012

Greeting cards I made as a kid!


So, my mom came across tons of card I made as a kid...did not have anything new to post so why not?:P
Here is a card I made for my sis....





Man I was so dorky back then! And here is a card I made for my mom....




Ha..yea I made that...of course it was me...I always ended up making card with some sort of cat species in it!buahahaa!


And here is a bad photographed card I made as a kid for my mom on mother's day....lol!



Heh....the frog had the ring stuck on his tongue.....That is one tiny ring I chose for my mom if you think about it! :P


Presneting the front page of a b'day card my mom insisted on showing to you guys....*sigh* oh mom!
This is her fav card apparently! Well That's it for now...I am done showing my childish dorky stuff but then again it was fun looking back at all these things I made and have a good laugh at it!

Till next time!Have a great day everybody!

12 comments:

  1. haha this is amazing. kinda makes me wanna look for my stuff now! kids' imaginations are so quirky and strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha and it is so much fun listening to kids with their wild imagination...so enjoyable! :D

      Thanks for the awesome comment! :D :D

      Delete
  2. nice one but some of the pictures are very light you even can't read so best of luck for your next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I guess that's what happens when I decide to scan stuff in the last min..thanks for the heads up! :D

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! Totally creative for a kid :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL- very adorable! It's always fun to remember the way you saw the world when you were younger! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay You are back!!!I just sent in a comment on your blog wondering where you were...I was missing your posts! :3 Good to you again!

      Delete
  5. Now this isn't really your latest post but I just found this, so I'll leave a comment anyway. :D
    These greeting cards are soo cute and you were really creative! As you were alreadys so much talented as a kid you must be really great now. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much...but I am still yet to be any good at making art compared to others...but I do enjoy it a lot :D

      Delete