Monday, October 15, 2012

Scary Reactions are fun!!!

Hi friends!!!

A quicky quick post here!!!

So in the spirit of Halloween.....and in the spirit of just having spooky fun......A buddy of mine decided to make a fun scare reaction compilation video for his channel......and everyone is welcome to join in!!

All you have to do is watch this flick called the waterfront picture.....or if you want you can have someone else watch it too...here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tcIhrs1ifw

And record your reactions and send it across.....well further details on that and a better explanation than what I just did...I present to you Monte!


So look forward to watching the reaction Videos....hpe you guys have fun doing it as much as we are!!!
Now if you will excuse me...I am off to make a reaction video! Ciao!!! :D




2 comments:

  1. OMG, I totally thought that was going to be about Slendermann! There's an old avocado in a bowl of milk in my refrigerator that looks exactly like that head. If it hadn't reminded me of that, I would've run out of Starbucks screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha mmmmmm Avocado!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete