Thursday, November 8, 2012

The forest...

So I had a rough week and did not prepare again for a Thursday post....oops.

So I will usually do what I usually do in the silly rambles section, ramble silly things...ahem!

So here I am going to share a weird dream, unlike my previous ones, this one is rather peaceful and sweet....kinda......

The dream starts of with me standing in an open field  where the grass is fresh green and the area was just nice, bright and sunny with a lovely breeze that hits your face like a tender kiss....ohh the feels.

When I look around, I realise I am in what looks like a farm, there was a big barn next to me and on the open field were men laughing away after a hard day's work of....farming?Okay I honestly have no idea what they were working on...what was even weird was that they were taking a break by playing a game...they were bull fighting.....emmm okay back to peaceful mode!

So I decided to take a stroll, it was a beautiful day and of course I would not miss a chance but to do a bit of exploring, it was amazing, walking around barefoot with the cool wet grass tickling your feet, the cool stream in the side and I made a friend with a cute fat white Labrador puppy! Don't ask me where it came from, it was round and fat and wobbly cute!

Upon walking a bit further, I noticed a bit far ahead was the forest, the tall trees surrounding the area made it a pretty dark and shady place and only a green light that faintly illuminates the place, I kept staring at it regardless of it's eerie darkness, it still looked surprisingly pretty. But after a while, I notice there was something staring at me in the forest, I looked directly at it, it was huge and had antlers on it's head, ah, a deer of course, it had to be, it was way to dark to be sure of it completely. Soon the idea of it being a deer faded away when it seemed to approach a bit closer, it had red eyes and hand with long and sharp claws.

Suddenly, everything around me turned dark....I was confused, is it nighttime already? I turned around and realized to my horror that I was in the woods, I had walked into the woods, staring at that thing without realizing I was approaching it. It was like I was in a trance, my focus went back to the glowing red eyes, I could not move away, I kept staring at that thing, I was scared but my feet kept moving, inching closer and closer till I started to see it much more clearly....it looked at me....and it smiled...that smile.....that horrible smile.....a smile so wide that all I saw was sharp teeth and it's skin, so dark grey and green....overall I have no idea what it was but it did not look like it want to play nice.

Somehow I was able to stop walking, the fear grew inside of me so much that I took it upon myself to break free from this so called trance and back away, the smile soon faded away and all I saw was anger on his face, he began to move, he was ready to chase me.

I ran, as fast as I could I ran, I could hear him run behind me, he was too fast, I was soon able to see his claws outstretched and ready to grab me from behind, well...in the end it did grab me. The thing turned me around, lifted my up with his hands on the side of my head and..............I woke up.

Okay so maybe I lied about it being a peaceful loving dream....muahaha

But in all seriousness, I did learn something from the dream....I have been going through a lot of mental stress and somehow I do wish I was in a far away land where I can just be peaceful and be free from all things that bother me, I think the thing just wants to pull me back into that darkness.

I guess the only thing I want to do now is as much as I want to escape stress, i do want to resolve it as well, so if I do have to face the creature then might as well face it once and for all....alone or with anyone else. Speaking of which, where the heck did that fat puppy run off too?!?Oh well... hope things get better but till then I am going to keep working hard and distracted myself with stuff. Maybe finish up on that artwork I was keep away for so long...or that new video I was supposed to work on ages ago.

Until next time..Sorry for the rough post..have a great day everyone!


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're in paradise island! You shld carry a bat! To whack that thing - most probably a boar (i can't remember the other two animals)..... wait... you know what i'm talking abt right? You still do remember paradise island, don't you? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I remember it all too well, such nasty biters always eating up everything in our island! XD

      Delete
  2. You had me fooled with the peaceful thing at first! LOL Awesome dream- sounds like you learned from it, too! And I'm so happy that it was a deer and not Slenderman. (I totally worried that this was going to be a dream about Slenderman.) I'm sorry to hear that you're stressing out though! You're smart and strong and have a great capacity to connect with people though... I know you will pull through. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh phew, I am glad Slender man was not there....eep XD

      Delete
  3. Wow, you remember your dream very detailed. I usually forget most of my dreams.
    I'm sure it has to say something, although I am not sure what that is. Maybe, as you said, it has to so with too much stress.
    Hope you find some time to relax and can resolve your problems! :) I'm sure better times are coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, some dreams I forget easily but some of them either end up being surprisingly good or really bad and they just remain in my head! :D
      I hope my probs resolve soon, Thanks for the soothing comment,I really hope the better times come swoop in soon! :D

      Delete
  4. I too have been having odd, freakish dreams. Just carry a chainsaw in your mind when you go to sleep :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!!!I can imagine what the dream was like....ahhhhh!!!!

      Delete