Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We are one....


So I had this dream....two girls but turns out it was not two but one person all along...sort of I guess like a split personality thing. Anyways, they were both assassins or something of that sort, the one in yellow being very calm and collective and the other one being the "kill first and ask questions later" sort of deal...I am making no sense am I?

Well whatever that dream was, it was fascinating to a point it made me develop and visualize a story based on this character. Who knows maybe in the future I will, till then this is just a drawing of what I kind of saw in my dream.

On a side note, my apologies for not being able to post in a while....Going through a terrible phase right now...good news is that I am doing much better thanks to the love and support of my best friends. I know I am going to be okay, I was moping for a while but then again positive thinking helped me through this as well...trust me friends, if you ever feel down, just be positive, you are going to be okay!Keep smiling and stay strong! Smile in the face of despair, believe me, it can do wonders when you are feeling down!

With that I will catch you guys on the next post....working on a new comic and working on a new video as well...looking forward for that!Yay!Have a great day everyone, catch you guys soon!!

10 comments:

  1. Agree with you totally , Nikki !!! your dream was interesting :-D I often dream that I'm killed by an assassin :-D Read somewhere that some kind of "insecurity" regarding something is reason behind these kind of dreams :-D

    Keep smiling that confuses your enemies more ;-):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it was weird...what was weird actually was that I wasn't getting killed off by them...I was confused either I was this person killing off people or I might have been off away standing watching the whole thing...gahh I can't remember it very well hahaha

      Speaking of dreams...the best dream stories and interpretation I found was through this blog http://najatau.blogspot.com/...you should check her out..she is amazing!!! :D

      Delete
  2. I too have been down, but today I told my self to get up, shut up, and get er' done. Ahem, "er" meaning..."life." Buaha :) Glad to see you post again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww *hugs* sorry about your bad day but extra glad with your positive attitude yay! buuahaha!! ;D

      Delete
  3. How did you know they were one person? I'm confused lol. I hope you do make the dream into a story and make it a blog post :-) I hope you're feeling completely better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I....have....no idea!!ROFL! I just knew...I did not even think they were twins I just knew they were on person.
      My brain is weird hahahaha XD
      Thanks so much for you wishes...I hope I get better soon! ^_^

      Delete
  4. I'm glad to see things are starting to settle down for you! I think your dream is very telling of how things must have been very hard for you lately. But at least you have a warrior woman alter ego floating around in your dreams to help you! ^_^ As women, I think we're constantly under a lot of pressure to be nice and sweet and caring and pretty and smart and perfect ALL the time, when we're just people like anyone else! We have ups and downs and get frustrated when things get stressful and we have to get stuff done!

    Anyways, I'm glad you've had good friends around to help you out, and I'm very grateful for the kudos! I'd love to read this story when it's done! Sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this is why I love your blog!
      Love your meaning and I agree, I guess that's what it is! :D You are awesome!

      Delete
  5. At least your dream sounded meaningful! Last light I dreamt the earth moved to other planet and was captured and shrunk down and I gave intel on the most populated areas of the world to a character from The Walking Dead tv show. My brain hurts from just typing it! Glad to hear you're back and doing better now! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha wow...that is crazy!Ooooo I love the walking dead!!!

      Delete