Thursday, March 7, 2013

Me so happy,it makes me sick!

Hey guys,so I haven't posted in a while, was working on a new post when I suddenly got really sick,I have got the flu!Weh!

On the other hand,I am super happy,I finally got myself a graphic tablet!Wohoooo!!!So far I am loving it!!!!


I cannot wait to go bat shit crazy and draw stuff in it, I am so happy because I visited the nearby store 3 times and it was always out of stock and finally...FINALLY...it is in my handy hands.


So..yea...just wanted to share this happy news with all of you! <3 p="">
Catch you guys hopefully in the next post,for now I just want to head the heal zone and recover...Buuu bye CHU!!!

10 comments:

  1. Get well soon, Nikki and Your brand new tablet is super cool ! Loved your picture ....Keep smiling always !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo can we expect more crazy graphic drawings in your blogs then? I hope your flu disappears soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo YES! :D
      I hope I feel better soon,this flu is killing me,blarrghhh :(

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! I just bought that EXACT same Bamboo drawing tablet! How cool is that? I'm really happy with mine, but I haven't learned how to it effectively yet! I'm looking forward to seeing your drawings!!!!!! *and heal well too!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool!We are bamboo buddies now hahahaha!!!Awesome!!! :D

      Delete
  4. I hope you get well soon! And enjoy your new graphic tablet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!!! :D
      Oooo I am enjoying it so far,it's so much fun!Wwwweeeee!! :D

      Delete
  5. Stoped by to see your lovely and fun artwork. Enjoy your new toy - you have to show us what you are doing tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! <3
      Will be showing off my first artwork with the new toy tomm yay!! :D

      Delete