Thursday, May 16, 2013

Gotta love dem groceries!!!










Everytime....everytime I go and try to get one item,I always end up getting a basket full of stuff,some things I probably don't need or never heard of!*sigh*

Sorry for the temporary vanishing act, was crazy busy with work but looks like things will get back on track pretty soon....I hope!Now when I look at it...not very happy with this comic either..what is up with my sloppy handwriting?LOL...anywaysss....missed you all!Will catch you guys next week!Yay!

8 comments:

  1. My worst thing is buying stuff that looks good, only to have it rot by the time I get around to wanting a treat. Shopping while hungry... Never good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy,I can totally relate to that!!!
      I remember this one stupid time I bought a bag of marshmallows and forgot about them..by the time I saw them I did the stupid thing of having a bite of that old disgusting thing...LOL what was I thinking?! XD

      Delete
  2. rofl .... those graphics are really funny ! missed u too :) welcome back !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy thank youuuuuu...so glad to see you again!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Yay! You are alive!!! I did a double-take when I saw you in the news feed! lol We all get busy though. I totally do all of this every time I go to the grocery store! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Yayyyy!!!!
      I am glad to see your comment after so long too! :D

      Delete
  4. Wow, your blog is so nice. Thank you for sharing. Your photo is so cute. Be blessed with good health and longest life along with your family.
    http://howtobe-healthy.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is so sweet...thanks for the wonderful wishes! :D

      Delete