Thursday, August 15, 2013

Paralegic

So this is a dream I had just this morning....I have now rods to describe how stupid it sounds but here goes...

I wake up in the morning and see my sister getting ready to head out for the day, smiling at me..I declared she had a disease known as Paralegic where symptoms include being really happy and energetic, I quickly get out of bed and run out of the room!

Everything appears hazy....

I then end up running for my life from an unknown guy who looks like a dude from men in black...he is trying to stop me from researching about this disease! I try to hide from him so I hide inside what looks like these large construction tube thingies (I am so good at describing things!) To my horror I see an unknown victim of the Paralegic diseases, he was happy for a second and then he slowly decays and falls to the ground, and then huge brown tube like worms with teeth surround him..eww eww eww....I run away...I was still not safe.

Hazy......

I find myself in a school...trying to get some research done in a science lab, trying to make out with little I can do with whatever school equipment was available..They are still after me...can it be that these men in black dudes are also a victim to the disease,they seem to serious but they are sure as heck energetic...I still need to get away from them,I need to quickly grab my research and run....

Hazy again......

I figured it out, I know what this disease is about......(I really do not what it is about...I guess dream me knew what was going on) I have to tell someone...anyone I can trust....

I wake up for real this time...I sit up and wonder....what the heck did I just dream...meh it was still fun!

Now I just want to go to my sis and scream,"You are infected with Paralegic disease!" and see how she reacts! :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment